This charming Cosmo Time Vintage Twin Bell Alarm Clock features mechanical wind and has Twin Bells aka as Double Bells. This classic timepiece does not require batteries or electricity was made in Brazil.
It has offset seconds and alarm dials, and easy-to-read Arabic numerals.
It also features glow-in-the-dark hour markers and hands and has loud alarm bells.
Wind-up mechanical timekeeping movement.
1. Wind up the clock fully every 24 hours.
2. If the time is in error, you could correct it with the adjust-needle at the back. If the time is fast, you could adjust the (-). If the time is slow, you could adjust (+). Each gradation is about 6 mins.
3. To adjust the hour hand and minute hand, please push the button in the direction of the arrow to make sure the hand will move clockwise. If push it in a negative direction, it will have a gear gap. Then you need to push it in the negative direction to correct the time over 20 mins. Then move clockwise to the correct time. So the gear gap will be removed.
4. When you use the alarm, please push the alarm button in the direction of the arrow to the time that you need. After making the correct alarm, wind up fully.
5. The alarm just is once valid after you wind up fully. When you need to reopen, please repeat step 4 after the last alarm finished 1.5 hours.
6. If you need to stop the alarm, please press the stop-alarm button (the white one).
7. Each full wind up can be used 24hours, the error in ±6 mins is allowed.
8. The alarm error in ±5 mins is allowed.
4.25″ W across the bells
6.5″ H to top of handle
DIMENSIONS: 4.25ʺW × 2.5ʺD × 6.5ʺH
STYLES: Mid-Century Modern, Traditional
PLACE OF ORIGIN: Brazil
ITEM TYPE: Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
CONDITION: Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
CONDITION NOTES: Excellent vintage condition commensurate with use. No breaks, chips, or cracks.